Masthead

This page is under construction – updates and updated bios will return when we return!

Kate Garrett
Managing / Founding Editor

Jonathan Kinsman
Associate Editor

Becca Goodin
Editorial Assistant

Grant Tarbard
Editorial Assistant

Loma Jones
Reader

Holly Magill
Reader

Claire Walker
Reader

Penny Sharman
Reader

3 comments

  1. I have questions about your call for submissions.

    1. Would you accept work from someone who is not a Pagan, but is an ally?
    2. Are the writers being paid? If so, how much?

    Like

    • Hi there. To answer your questions:

      1) We are not affiliated with any religion, so it doesn’t matter what religion you are at all. We are simply a press that publishes work around mythology, folklore and fairytales. Inevitably a bit of paganism /magic slips in.

      2) Writers in print publications are paid a percentage of profits via PayPal every six months, as long as each writer would earn £1 GBP or more. The amount varies, as it depends on how many writers are in the book, and how many copies are sold. Three Drops Press keeps 20%, the other 80% is split between contributors.

      Webzine contributors are not currently paid, as we don’t take in any money for the webzine, so can’t afford it.

      Hope this helps! – Kate

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s